2011年1月27日星期四

I always love when people in Colorado blow off six inches of snow as no big whoop

tv via rdb_aaa via Tiny Cartridge] [Pic]”Mario? Ostriches? Flying babies? Put down the mushrooms and start talking.Thanks,”To: CrecenteFrom: AshRE: Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It SnowNo snow here in Texas. But it snowed in Osaka, apparently! I always love when people in Colorado blow off six inches of snow as no big whoop.This is replica Patek Philippe 5039G Men's Watch a look a my 2010. What did you do this year?Happy New Year!What you missed last nightThe Year, NSFWPossibly Illegal Lengths To Get Xbox 360s In Japanese HomesRoger Ebert's Past Game Addiction Made Him SadFrom the Mouths of Babes, Withering CriticismDavid Bowie's Son Is Excited About The World Of Warcraft Movie”Okay, that's not fair. Duncan Jones is more than just David Bowie's son.

He's also the son of fashion model Angela Bowie.And, of course, Jones is a terrific filmmaker in his own right, helming the wonderful sci-fi flick Moon.Jones tells Badass Digest that he's “very cynical” of directors who claim to be gamers. “I think there are less real gamers involved in directing only because you have to spend so much time films replica Patek Philippe 5040R Men's Watch that there's no time to be a hardcore gamer”, he says. “I'm just slightly insane and I stay up all night playing games. In the day I'm working and at night I play games.”While conceding that there are obvious game elements that will never make the jump to film, Jones thinks that World of Warcraft could work well as a film.

“If you're going to make a film of a game it's got to be about the essence of why you, the audience, care what's going on,” says Jones. “There are certain games where that will work, and there are certain games where it doesn't.” World of Warcraft, the director points out, is one of those games that he thinks will work.”I'm hugely jealous of replica Patek Philippe 5039R Men's Watch Sam Raimi,” Jones told me. “I really believe World of Warcraft could be the launch of computer games as good films. And from the little I've read of interviews with him the way he's approaching it makes so much sense.