2011年1月16日星期日

I knew I replica A Lange & Sohne 116.032 Men's watch could get us over to the trail

I was nervous after that because we were very cold but getting in the tent and back in the sleeping bags warmed us up enough to be survivable.We were so frozen on the last night we left the satellite phone on and drained the battery, so the situation was getting worse and worse. But I have a lot of rock-climbing experience and I knew I replica A Lange & Sohne 116.032 Men's watch could get us over to the trail, one way or another.Having no other choice, Finlay and teammate Sarah Percy finally made it to the finish line after 10 days of suffering. There are many races in Europe where when you are tired you can call to be picked up, but here there is no way to call from the forests, said Canadian racer Jim Mandelli. This is a real adventure -- there are simply no other races out there like this one.--Ivan Miller

I’ve ridden singlespeeds for quite a few years but have been reluctant to racethem (see pre-race blog 1). But I’m kind of getting into it. As I have said, mybelt-driven Spot singlespeed is a sick bike, but the fun transcends the bike.You’ve got one gear and so that’s what you ride. Maybe you crank past somegeared rider up a hill, only to have them replica Breitling watches pass you on the flats. I can’t sayI’m regretting the choice, although the Wheeler Pass loop in two days my changemy mind. OK race fans. I currently stand in third place in the men’sSS category with a slim 41 second lead on a hard charging Jake Kirkpatrick.

Have you ever quit a race?I’ve had a double flat at the start of a race once. I only had one tube and one CO2, so I had no other choice. This happened in the first five min. of the race during my semipro racing career.What was your strategy for the finish?There were three of us together, and if I didn’t attack towards the end, then I was going to end up in 10th, so I Replica Bell&Ross watches attacked in the last hill of the Boulevard near the finish, and it worked out for an eighth place finish.What did this race teach you?To be strong and push beyond my limits and to know that if you don’t quit you will have no regrets.